Aciex Service & Maintenance
As a part of the solutions provided by the Aciex Energy Management System, we offer superior service and maintenance. To ensure the continuous successful operation of our Aciex Platform Software and apply the most effective demand control strategy on an on-going basis to maintain the system’s performance, we offer cost effective service contracts.
An Emacx Service Technician will typically perform the following tasks:
• Inspect and review system hardware and software operation.
• Review Chiller and VFD communications and programming.
• Review Building Automation System programming as it relates to the demand system.
• Ensure proper pulse signals from the utility meter.
• Review and compare energy billing data to benchmark information and previous historical data.
• Furnish periodic savings reports to client and utility company as required.
• Provide remote monitoring of the system to ensure proper operation, priority development, and load targets.
• Meet with customers to review operations including: Determining any programming changes due to
equipment and/or facility modifications, reviewing priorities, and making suggestions.