Service & Maintenance
To ensure the continuous successful operation of our Aciex Energy Management Platform and apply the most effective demand control strategy on an on-going basis, we offer cost effective service contracts.
An Emacx Service Technician will typically perform the following tasks:
• Inspect and review system hardware and software operation.
• Review Chiller and VFD communications and programming.
• Review Building Automation System programming as it relates to the demand system.
• Ensure proper pulse signals from the utility meter.
• Review and compare energy billing data to benchmark information and previous historical data.
• Furnish periodic savings reports to client and utility company as required.
• Provide remote monitoring of the system to ensure proper operation, priority development, and load targets.
• Meet with customers to review operations including: Determining any programming changes due to
equipment and/or facility modifications, reviewing priorities, and making suggestions.